This is an item available for Pre-Order.
Expected Dispatch date - September 2018 / Please see our Pre-Order Policy here
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark. Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
Spider-Man Homecoming joins the One:12 collective. With a comprehensively detailed film-accurate outfit and unique character specific accessories. This figure also features a newly sculpted body to accurately reflect the slender, teenage frame of Spider-Man in the new movie.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FIGURE FEATURES:
- Three (3) Detailed expressive head portraits
- Newly designed One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 16cm tall
Seven (7) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web-shooting hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) webline holding hand
- Weblines that loop over the figure's wrists for posing
- Sculpted film-accurate web shooters
- Spandex outfit with web detail and spider insignia
- Clip-on web-wings as featured in the film
- Integrated soles on feet
- One (1) of webline style A
- One (1) of webline style B
- One (1) posable webline
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- One (1) One:12 Collective magnetic display clip
Each One:12 Collective Spider-Man Homecoming figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.